International Teacher and Trainer Training
Trainers in Charge - upskilling trainer competences in adult education in order to empower inclusion -
competence checks, teaching and learning methods, motivation, coaching & co
One of the overall objectives of the European orientation and the participation of our vocational training in the Erasmus+ Mobility Program is to train the teaching staff continuously in a European context to ensure that examples of good European practice are transferred to our vocational training. VET trainers look forward to the opportunity to learn from colleagues in an international context, to experience something different, to try it out and to present and implement what they have learned on the ground in a way that is tailored to the needs of our vocational training.
The skills, experience and commitment of trainers are essential for the successful implementation of education and quality development goals. Learning and experimenting with new teaching methods - especially in the area of internal differentiation, which meet the changing local conditions - is in the interest of all trainers and an integral part of our professionalisation process in the sense of Life Long Learning.
The aim of this project is to meet the requirements of our vocational training resulting from the European Development Plan in the following areas: co-operation between trainers in the group, changing traditional teaching methods for creative teaching, use of digital tools in class, opening to Europe and increasing prevalence. The number of international projects increases the educational and teaching skills of the instructors and will increase the profile of the students. This has implications for strengthening the students' basic skills, increasing the didactical results and, ultimately, improving the quality of the work of the institution.
The implementation of the mobility project is expected to make a significant contribution to Edu Compass Foundation to meet quality and internationalization requirements not only for the organization itself but also for the local community
- Exchange with international colleagues and build / expand the European network of schools offering similar services
- Developing VET by providing knowledge and skills to help students develop key competences, trainers and subjects taught.
- Motivation of the employees involved in the project, who perceive mobilities, in order to develop new project ideas.
• Improving the level and quality of VET work
• Improving the expertise of trainers
• Integration of trainers in European mobility
• Implementation of solutions / information acquired as part of the international mobility project
• Knowledge of the methods and tools used in the country of the project partner
• Creating an intercultural environment for discussion and exchange of ideas
• Development of personal and professional skills in the use of new teaching methods
• Develop the ability to create an environment conducive to the learning environment
• Enriching the language skills of coaches
• Improving student learning skills through the use of new teaching methods
The participants deal with formats of learning type analysis and learn new learning techniques in order to draw the learner's attention to areas such as learning time and learning control. Active teaching methods and the use of digital tools are presented.
In addition, the trainers learn the learning support, the importance of coordinating learning needs, identifying learning resources and developing strategies. The trainers learn to activate and motivate the learners, to structure, visualize and present information, to reflect on learning processes, to develop them creatively, to evaluate and to complete them.
Upgrade your trainer skills - language learning through innovative methods by implementing ICT - a cooperation between Akademie für Politische Bildung und demokratiefördernde Maßnahmen and Valodu Mape Sia attn.
The project directly improves the quality of the language school by improving the professional skills of the teachers. The cooperation works in the spirit of the European idea and serves to create an intercultural environment for the exchange of ideas and the expansion of the skills of language teachers. When games and ICT technology are increasingly used in schools, many adults often lack the knowledge of such methods because they do not have the necessary skills and are more likely to implement frontal education.
This project aims to meet the needs of our school resulting from the European Development Plan in the following areas: changing traditional teaching methods in language teaching, using digital tools and games in language teaching and increasing the number of international projects, increasing education and through didactic skills of the teachers to raise the profile of the students. This will have an impact on strengthening the basic skills of the learners, increasing the didactic results and ultimately improving the quality of the language school's work.
- Adaptation and improvement of subject-specific language teaching in the sense of an integrative, successful coexistence and the international competitiveness of the graduates of the Language Learning Center
- Professionalization of teaching staff in the methodical / didactic area
- Motivation of project participants to use the mobilities to develop new project ideas.
- Reduce the drop-out rate of adults through internal differentiation in language teaching
- The skills of our educators are being enhanced by new innovative methods using ICT technologies and games to help learners with inclusion.
- Improving the level and quality of the work of the language teaching center
- Involvement of trainers in European mobility
- Implementation of solutions / information acquired as part of the international mobility project
- Awareness of the use of ICT technologies in teaching and learning
- Knowledge of the methods and tools used in Austria (holding the training)
- Creating an intercultural environment for discussion and exchange of ideas
- Development of personal and professional skills in the use of new teaching methods
- Develop the ability to create an environment conducive to the learning environment
- Enrichment of the language skills of trainers
- Increase the ability to use digital games, apps, etc. in foreign language teaching
Eight language teachers from our school will be involved in this project in order to be open to using digital tools and games in foreign language teaching in the future and to return to the language school with a new approach and sufficient English skills. The project emphasizes the involvement of language teachers in mobility and raising awareness of the use of ICT in language teaching. In cooperation with an Austrian partner, our employees work practically on the integration of existing online materials so that they can be used in the language acquisition process in lifelong learning.
Activities as a five-day training course in Linz / Austria in August
Day 1 of the workshop (knowledge test, teaching and learning methods, learning support, individual development plans, weekly plans)
Day 2 Motivation methods in language learning (generating motivation and motivational components, individual learning strategies, designing the learning environment, group learning in small work groups as a social component and the like)
Day 3 Media competence in the classroom using ICT technologies (digital tools such as tablets or smartphones as well as e-learning platforms in the network, exercises with digital tools, design of lesson plans)
Day 4 Use of language learning games (playing as an icebreaker and promoting communication at different levels and skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing, interactive exercises, simulation and role playing).
Day 5 The Adult Education System in Austria - Development of Adult Education in Language and Foreign Language Support and Digitization: Best Practice Examples for Inclusive Education in Austrian Adult Education.
This project makes it possible to support the learners by increasing the training skills through innovative methods, including digital tools and games, so that they can be accompanied as best as possible in terms of internal differentiation in language acquisition.